Medicare Boot Camp® - Hospital Version
Bring predictability and stability back to your revenue by joining the nation's leading Medicare experts for the Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version.
Dramatic changes to the IPPS and OPPS rules could mean more revenue stability—if your team understands how to implement the new regulatory guidance. Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version unlocks all of the answers to your Medicare questions by teaching you the latest rules and their application.
Click here to download the 2014 Medicare Boot Camp catalog!
You will leave this program knowing how to:
- Prevent inpatient denials
- Conduct "self-audits" to receive Part B payment for inpatient cases
- Properly use and bill for observation services
- Research and resolve claims issues that delay revenue
- Prevent missed revenue and denials
- Implement best practices so you get the revenue you deserve while staying in compliance
Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version prepares you to better manage your revenue cycle and government audits by focusing on real guidance from CMS, rather than unsupported opinions or rhetoric. You'll leave class ready to make improvements that will strengthen reimbursement and compliance for your hospital or health system. And you'll have the research tools and skills at your fingertips to answer your own Medicare questions long after the Boot Camp.
Comprehensive sections explain the complexities of:
- The 2-midnight benchmark and presumption
- Inpatient order and certification requirements
- The intricacies of the three-day rule
- Physician supervision
- Observation services and correct use of condition code 44 and W2
- Medically unlikely and other NCCI edits
- ABN use and applicable billing rules
- Self-administered drugs
- Inpatient-only procedures
Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version: See the HCPro difference for yourself.
- Focus on the actual rules: Learn how to find and apply CMS rules and guidelines to ensure hospital services furnished to Medicare beneficiaries are billed accurately and appropriately.
- Tools and skills to navigate Medicare rules: Our instructors provide valuable tools and resources that will help you prioritize and research Medicare questions long after the Boot Camp ends.
- Hands-on learning: Attendees work a set of exercises/case studies after each module to ensure they understand the concepts and know how to apply them to real-world situations.
- Small class size: A low participant-to-teacher ratio is guaranteed.
- Highly rated, well-established program: Participants consistently give the course an overall rating of 4.75 or higher (on a 5.0 scale). We currently conduct more than 30 Medicare Boot Camp courses each year.
For more detailed information about Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version, contact us at 800-780-0584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version is offered around the United States at various locations. For a list of upcoming courses, click here.
Need to train a group?
Bring Medicare Boot Camp—Hospital Version to your organization. If you have a group to train, holding a Boot Camp at your organization is easy and cost-effective. Eliminate travel costs and enjoy a group discount while ensuring your staff is up to date on the latest regulations and guidelines. For more information, call 800-780-0584 or click on Train Groups Onsite in the menu above.